This week is tough.. sorry if my posts and comments back to you are sporadic and sparse… I have a competition for my students coming up on Saturday and I am crazed……..
I wrote this actually in my head this morning as I was laying in bed..(umm really it was 3:ooa.m. and Bad Baby woke me to tell me he was thirsty…) So I’ll be back to normal next week my friends… SWEAR!!!!!!!!!
Things I’ve learned after having boys….
1. One ball + three boys = broken stuff…
2. Legos can be used as lethal weapons.
3. Sharpie Markers are hard to get off of sofas and faces..
4. One sport season runs directly into another…Football..Basketball..Baseball..(repeat),…. ( I never knew that before)
5. Hockey season goes on forever
6. Light colored display towels in bathroom are not a good thing..
7. Never cry over spilt milk,juice,water… (it will occur a lot)
8. I have become an expert in breaking up fights,
9. I can hold two boys in a head lock, and one in a vice grip with my legs while vacuuming.
10. Skinned knees, bloody noses and bruises are as common as a cold
11. Little boys can pee on walls and ceilings…
12. I can now dress my kid for hockey without breaking a nail
13. I never have to kill spiders or bugs.. my boys save me.